TUTORIAL – Shamballa Bracelet –
LEVEL : ★☆☆
Equipment used :
Steps of the realization :
- Thread all of the beads on the thread of 30cm (black), in the final order you want (The 2 small beads should be on the ends).
- Tie a small knot at each end (you can add a dot of glue or burn the ends to be sure it fits well).
- This thread will be our over the middle.
- Stick the wire in the middle on your work surface with a piece of adhesive tape, leaving the small pearl at the top, and the other at the bottom of the thread.
- Bend the wire 150cm (purple) in 2, and make a knot on the black thread to about 5cm from the end.
- Pass the wire left on the wire in the middle
- Then under the right thread
Pass the right thread under the thread of the middle
- Then under the wire left out of the loop.
- Tighten to make a knot.
- Then redo the same step, starting this time from the right thread... and so on... until the next pearl.
Tip : You don't know if you just start with the wire on the left or the right ? Look at the last node : if the vertical wire is to the left, you need to make your next node to the left.
Variation : You can make a bracelet with twisted pair, starting always by the same thread .
- to insert a bead in the nodes, bring the bead up to the last knot, make a knot and continue weaving
- Then we continue by inserting the beads at the desired locations until the end
- Using a large needle, tuck the 2 ends of yarn mauve by passing it in the 1 or 2 last nodes in a braid. Cut the excess wire flush.
- Gather the 2 pieces of black wire so that they are parallel.
- With a fall of over mauve cut off previously, Make a knot around the 2 black wires and start the braiding from the start.
- Braiding on approximately 2 cm, and then finish tucking wires purple with the needle.
YOUR BRACELET IS FINISHED !
More generally,you need to :
- about 2m of nylon thread 1.5 mm or 2mm
- about 7 beads ( 7 to represent the 7 chakras) + 2 small beads for the ends
Customization : the colors of the wires and beads are just an example, please do not hesitate to make your imagination to create bracelets truly unique !